Thursday, October 11, 2012

Its your way of life :)

Scene 1
Venue: London

Classmate of mine texted me:

Classmate : Hey Farah, the lecturer has approved all my papers enrolment. He sent an email to me same 
                 as yours. Haha
Me          : Good on you! Thank God at last everything gets sorted now. :)
Classmate : Feel relieved huh! Maybe you can have beer on Friday night. :D
Me          : Sorry man, I cant join you. Drinking is forbidden in Islam. :)
Classmate : I knooooow. Hahaha.
Me          : What? Sighhh -_-"

Islam is not just a religion. But it is a belief in your heart which colors your way of life completely :)

Scene 2
Venue: Palmerston North

I remembered one of my friends said to me:

"Farah, you are such a nerd girl. You dont enjoy your life. You dont have fun with partying and drinking after struggling with all these studies and things. You are weird. Hehe."

I just smiled and said:

"How do you know I dont enjoy my life. I love my life now. I am having fun with doing things that my God loves. Because I believe everything I get in the past, present and future is all from Him, so would it be wrong if I just show my little tiny gratitude towards Him in my prayers, worships and doing things that He loves."

"You would do anything for the One you love arent you? So same here :) "


No comments:

Post a Comment